ARTIST CREATING INSTALLATIONS IN SACRED SPACES-

CONTEMPORARY ARTIST CONTRIBUTE TO THE LANDSCAPE OF GEORGIA-
IN RETREAT SPACES






I am a mixed media artist and owner of Globe Gallery~ Art with the Earth in Mind...exhibiting contemporary craft and fine art and I have recently opened ECHO Arts School nearby in a restored 90-year old home place in the north Georgia mountains of southern Appalachia. My new garden is located at the school and is situated between a vineyard and apple orchard in a beautiful forest of hemlocks and hardwoods. It is a large semi-circle of raw dirt in front of the brick "school" house and is surrounded by flagstones, ivy and some native plants. My sister is the gardener in the family with a gorgeous garden (in France) and I have more green goals not thumbs..and I begin with hopes of making it an artistic adventure.

Comments